AdSense

Sabado, Hunyo 30, 2012

Digital Photography Ebook Review - Hobbies

If you want to really learn digital photography... if you have a digital camera but don't understand half of its features... if you are considering moving up froman old "film-style" camera to a digital camera but aren't quite sure what kind of camera to get... this web site was written just for you.

I have never been known as the technical type.

So when I got a digital camera for Christmas, my friends thought it was kind of funny.

I mean, I'm the person whose VCR still blinks "12:00" because I don't know how to set the clock.

Heck, come to think of it...I'm probably the only person in the US who still owns a VCR.

Anyway, you can see why my friends thought I was not the person who would excel with a digital camera. I take decent pictures with my old 35mm...but digital? A camera I have to "boot up"?

Well, I decided. I would show them...

Okay, I'm not really a digital camera genius. But my friends all think I am. Here's why...

I really decided I was going to figure this digital camera thing out...so I started studying.

I read my camera's manual (a good place to start).

I got some magazines, some books, and started reading a lot of web sites about digital photography. Here's what I found out...

Turns out digital photography is not complicated once you know a few basics. In fact, it's way easier than "regular old photography".

Some of the reasons are:

*No film costs. (Take as many pictures as you want...they're free!)

*No processing costs.

*You can "fix" your photos on your computer.

*Only print the pictures you want.

*Practice as much as you want - with cheap storage now available, you can take and store as many pictures as you like.

And you don't need to know a lot of technical stuff.

That's the big secret.

In fact, what I discovered was that there are only a few key tricks and tactics that can make you TEN TIMES better as a photogapher once you know them.

The real question is ask is: how much is it worth to finally know all the stuff about digital photography you've always wanted to know?

I suppose you could do what most people do -- just "make it up as you go", and use the "trial and error" method.

But why not take advantage of the experience and knowledge I've put into this simple book?

And I boil it all down for you in very simple, easy to understand terms. Less than 100 pages -- no fluff, all information you can put to work right now.

Don't forget - you have up to 2 whole months to decide ...

But even if you decide to return it... you keep all of the bonus gifts.

For that matter, you get to keep everything (how could I make you "un-download" your book and audio book, even if I wanted to?).

If you were less than honest, you could download you book and easily rip me off.

But I'm placing my faith in you, I trust you won't do such a thing!





iAutoblog the premier autoblogger software

0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento